Types of Landscaping Projects
Here at Greener by Design we primarily provide three types of landscaping options. In addition to each of these three options we also provide full maintenance for all our landscaped properties:
- Backyard Landscaping – This is one of our most popular options. If you have a yard of any size at your home, let us help make it a beautiful oasis.
- Rooftop Landscaping – We can turn your rooftop into an attractive area that is not only beautiful but also helps your building to be more energy efficient. These rooftop landscaping jobs can even help protect your building from the elements.
- Large Properties & Estates – We can design and install landscaping for any size property. Once the landscaping is installed, we can maintain it as well to ensure your property is always looking its best.
The Design Process
Steps 1 and 2: Initial Consultation (No charge if done within office)
- We do research with the client to explore their likes and dislikes. Clients will be asked to bring in some examples of their preferences. We can e-mail images to help guide this process.
- We will show the client some potential garden spaces. Once familiar with the architecture and layout of the property along with an idea of the client’s preferences, we present the client with possible layouts for the spaces that need to be developed.
- Contracting and deposit.
- Renderings and proposals: All designs will be presented to the client within 10 business days of receiving the initial deposit.
All of our designs take the architecture of the home into consideration. The relationship between the garden and the architecture is key to making any garden space work.
Greener by Design can execute all of our designs through our landscape construction arm.